Monday, November 23, 2015

Imagine

  • Listen to the song and fill in the missing words

Listen to the music while reading the letter helps children to pay more attention to everything that the song said. We can stop the music depends on the group classe.

"Imagine"










Imagine there's no heaven
It's ____ if you try
No hell below us
Above us only ____
Imagine all the people
Living for today.


Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
_____ to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the ____
Living life in peace.


You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope _____ you'll join us
And the world will be as one


Imagine no _____
I wonder if you can
No _____ for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the _____


You may say I'm a _____
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will ____ as one


No comments:

Post a Comment